Membership with the Gainsborough Swim & Social Club offers so much!
- Saline pools
- Free wireless access
- Certified Lifeguard (s) on duty at all times
- Baby pool area
- Diving Board
- Gas grills
- Access to Full Kitchen at all times
- Stingrays Swim Team is a member of the Atlanta Swim Association - ranked 2nd in our division for 2015. We anticipate a 1st place finish in 2016 but the most important thing is to have fun and instill a life-long love of swimming for all kids!
- Senior Socials (65 and over)
- Amazing and FUN Seasonal Social Calendar!
The Gainsborough Social Committee hosts a variety of social activities throughout the summer season and provides a safe, family friendly environment to enjoy your neighbors and community and provides you with endless summer fun. Please join us to meet new friends and enjoy your summer poolside.
Membership Approval Process
In the event of an opening in the Club Membership, applicants from the core subdivisions (Gainsborough East and West, Murphey Candler Park surroundings, Sexton Woods and off of Harts Mill) take precedence over all others. Applicants will be considered in the order the applications were received based on postmark; the oldest postmark will be the first application for consideration.
If all authorized memberships are taken when an application is received by the Treasurer, then the applicant will be placed on the waiting list.
NEW Membership Dues & Fees
New members can complete the online application and pay online with a credit card via PayPal.
| Annual Member Dues
| Initiation Fee
Joining Gainsborough Has Never Been Easier!
STEP 1: Complete the Application for Membership
STEP 2: Choose your Payment Method:
Check or Cashier's Check?
Submit Payment to:
The Gainsborough Club, Inc.
PO Box 80056
Chamblee, GA 30366